I Have Residual Income

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pride And Joy!

SFI badges are exclusive digital images that tout my accomplishments, both as an SFI Affiliate and as a TripleClicks Member.

SFI Affiliates, can earn badges for a variety of reasons. All Affiliates, for example, get a badge displaying their rank (Executive Affiliate, Bronze Team Leader, etc.) and a TripleClicks Member badge, as well as for winning Pricebenders Auctions, the Daily Crown contest, being an ECA, and more.

Affiliates also get badges displaying the number of VersaPoints they've earned to date and the number of ECAs they've referred. They can earn badges for having an Auto Delivery (previously known as Standing Order), participating in the E365 contest, winning the Daily Grand etc. Top performers get badges touting their Affiliate enrollments, sales numbers, VersaPoint ranks, and more.

Many Affiliate and TripleClicks badges feature dynamic numbers that update–hour by hour, day by day, etc.–based on your activity, like the daily VersaPoints streak badge. Most badges also offer the addition of prestigious bronze, silver, and gold trim that updates as you advance through various tiers for a given badge.

Badges not only give me goals to shoot for and help me keep track of the progress of my work and business in general, but they also provide a great way to lead by example - inform my team of my activity, encourage them to follow in my footsteps and to duplicate my success.

So, this is me and my business! (Click on the photo ⬇️⬇️⬇️)

Join Our Successful Team

2 comments :

  1. So if someone join on sfi how can a person get their paid like for example the person life Africa how can he/she get their paid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Fatima! Thank you for interested in my blog :) Here you can see all commission collection options http://prntscr.com/f9mwms
    Sincerely,
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete